If you want to make your digital designs more accessible, check out these design resources before you start.
- Accessible User Handbook – Accessibility Slide Share Collette Costello
- A Web for Everyone Designing Accessible UX – Accessibility Slide Share
- Home Office – Dos and don’ts on designing for accessibility Karwai Pun
- AbilityNet – My Computer My Way: Shows you how people change their settings for various impairments
- Funkify – Disability simulator – See a website with varying common impairments
- BBC – Accessibility Guidelines
- Smashing Magazine – Accessibility Tips Colour Contrast
- Pastry Box – A to Z of Accessibility
- Funkify – Disability Simulator
- Readability – Test Tool
- Wave – Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool
- AChecker – Web Accessibility Checker (Shows Code issues)
- W3C – WCAG 2.0 & 2.1 Guidelines
- WebAim – Web Accessibility in Mind
- Colorsafe.co – Accessible Web Colours
Assistive tech vids: Show clips of people using assistive tech.
Web developer toolbar: Turn off images, styling, show heading order etc..
Molly Watt: Inclusive technology evangelist, keynote speaker and co-founder of the Molly Watt Trust. Raising Awareness of Usher Syndrome